With 13 people:
- We picked lettuce, papaya, tomatoes, brinjal, beans, micro greens and sprouts.
- In the cashew orchard we brought together several piles of organic material to make into one compost heap.
- We weeded a bed in the New Horizon vegetable garden and checked the drippers to make sure they were all working.
- We planted pumpkin seedlings in the Seed Garden
- We planted snake gourd seedlings in the Souryan garden.
- We cleared up in the nursery and rearranged some of the micro greens that need more water in this hot weather. We also planted bean, lukki, maize and snake gourd seeds.