With 21 people:
- We composted a bed in the Souryan garden and then planted it with bean seedlings.
- We finished making climbing frames in the seed garden and then tied up beans and tomatoes to the frame.
- We tied up half a bed of tomatoes in the Souryan garden.
- We planted out seedlings in the nursery.
- We picked tandakirai (a local spinach) which we took direct to the Visitors Centre as Foodlink wasn’t open today it being Christmas day.
- As it was Christmas day we all enjoyed Sivakala’s special chocolate balls after breakfast!