With 17 people (which included a family from France):
- We picked a huge number of papayas, ramphal, beans, bassella spinach, micro greens and sprouts.
- We cleared up a huge amount of leaves in the central area which we used for making compost.
- We continued making compost as we had the person power to cut glyricidea and put all the existing leaves into the compost bin. We are very pleased as we need to get the compost making done now while there are plenty of leaves.
- We cleared a bed in the Pryog garden and will need to decide whether this should be one of the beds where we cut off the water.
- We planted maize seeds in the nursery and sorted out trays and pots.