With 15 people:
- We picked roccolla and lettuce.
- We planted a variety of fruit trees along the fence of the cashew area in the holes we have been digging.
- We cleared up an area at the back of the Pryog orchard.
- We cut glyricidea at the back of the front guava patch which we then used to make compost.
- Yesterday we had a lot of coconut fibre delivered which is now very expensive. Overnight the dogs had started playing with it so it was starting to spread everywhere. We have now pulled it all together again, covered it with old shade cloth and put stones all around the bottom of the cloth so the dogs can’t get to it anymore.