With 17 helpers and 12 students:
- We picked ladies finger, chicken spinach, a few papayas and some kumquat oranges.
- We cleared a bed in Le Jardin and used the maize that we pulled out to mulch a basil bed in Le Jardin.
- We mulched a brinjal bed in Le Jardin.
- We continued to prune cashew trees and clear up in the cashew orchard.
- With the students we dug up small cashew trees seedlings growing under the old trees. We are going to transplant these to replace dead trees once the cashew area has been ploughed.
- We weeded the wild garden area that the students planted when they first came to Buddha Garden.