With 20 people:
- We picked lettuce, tomatoes, roccolla, ladies finger and the last of the sweet potatoes.
- We cleared, composted and mulched a bed in the Pryog garden that we planted with pumpkins
- We cleared a sweet potato bed in the seed garden that we had been growing for cuttings. We will replant them in a bed in New Horizon. It’s the wrong time of year to grow sweet potatoes but we will use the cuttings when we plant them for the next season in September.
- We weeded beds in the Souryan and Pryog garden.
- We finished putting the poster board in its new place by the entrance. Now we have to think about what we want on the new poster.