With 20 people:
- We picked roccolla which took some time as the flea beetles had had a good time and there holes in a lot of the leaves. We picked the best leaves and then cleaned up the plants as well as weeding the bed. When the roccolla grows again it should be fine.
- We composted and mulched a bed in the Souryan garden which we will plant with pumpkins once they have grown enough.
- We did a lot of weeding in le Jardin and the Pryog garden.
- We continued to make compost.
- We removed the bamboo completely from behind the bathroom. i.e. we dug out the roots.