With 21 people:
- We picked lettuce, roccolla, brinjal, ladies finger and cucumber.
- We put up another climbing frame for the tomatoes on a bed in New Horizon. We are still irrigating this area by hand.
- We cleared and composted a bed in the seed garden and planted tomato seedlings.
- We cleared up along the fence by the Le Jardin fruit orchard.
- We weeded various beds.
- We cut the grass and then raked the cut grass up ready for composting – these two jobs rarely happen together!
- Having had two tractor loads of leaves delivered yesterday and with the cut grass today we started making compost.
- We replanted papaya trees in places where the original papaya had died.