With 23 people:
- We picked roccolla, spinach and papaya.
- We created three extra beds in the cashew area, composted and mulched them and then planted with beans to help with the soil. These beds will only be used for this part of the year when we want to increase production. For the rest of the time we will plant them either with a green manure or with plants that don’t need a lot of looking after.
- We planted roccolla on a bed in the Pryog garden.
- We cleared, composted, mulched and planted a bed in the Seed Garden with tomatoes.
- We had an extra session today where we worked in the New Horizon and Vayu Boomi orchards mulching trees and cutting grass.