With 10 people:
- We picked papaya, beans, bassella spinach, micro greens and sprouts.
- We checked the drippers on several beds.
- We watered the driest trees in the Pryog orchard.
- We used the last of the compost in one of our compost bins for nursery mixture which meant sieving it. Now the bin is completely empty we can make some more compost.
- The sweet potato cuttings that we planted yesterday in the Seed garden had all been pulled out during the night by a hungry animal looking for food. So we replanted them and watered them well. They are a tough plant and we hope they will survive.