With 17 people:
- We picked lettuce.
- We planted the last of the lettuce seedlings in the bed in the seed garden that was prepared yesterday.
- We got tiny lettuce seeds out of their tiny pods – a very fiddly job.
- We got bean seeds out of their pods – not such a fiddly job and much needed because we are almost at the end of our bean seed stock.
- We made sweet potato cuttings some of which we planted on a bed in New Horizon.
- Weeded on several beds in the Souryan garden.
- We worked in the nursery planting out snake gourd seeds, snake gourds being a good hot weather vegetable.