With 8 people
- We checked all the drippers on one of the beds in the Souryan garden. We found quite a long piece on one of the drip lines very brittle with lots of holes. We had to replace that part of the line and I think there are probably other lines which need the same treatment.
- We weeded the whole of the seed garden which included taking some very persistent roots out of the pineapple patch.
- We continued to beautify the Pryog garden by cutting grass at the entrance, taking out more Lucina trees and cutting down some branches that were hanging over the entrance path. I feel very pleased with how it looks now.