We picked ladies finger, roccolla, snake gourd and brinjal We did a lot of clearing up and planting roccolla seedlings in the nursery which is protected from the rain. We have put up and extension and today put the plastic over the extension roof. We finished putting drippers in irrigation pipes. Another job that could
With 15 people: We finished clearing up the guava patch which included taking out a lot of unwanted trees, especially around the water tank. We put drippers in irrigation pipes, most of which will be used by the school programs. We dug some holes in the forest area so we can plant forest trees.
With 15 helpers and 12 students and teachers: We picked ladies finger, a few snake gourd, chicken spinach and roccolla. With the students we cleared up the guava patch (where we had cut all the grass yesterday) and mulched all the trees. We weeded in New Horizon. We weeded and cleared beds in the Seed