With 10 people:
- We picked roccolla, micro greens and sprouts.
- We weeded a bassella bed in the Souryan garden and then planted chillies between the bassella plants. The bassella plants will be finished soon by which time the chillie plants will have grown and will be well on the way to producing chillies.
- We tied up bean plants in the Souryan garden.
- We worked in the nursery planting out roccolla seedlings.
- We worked in the nursery sieving soil for the micro greens. Since we have been drying and sieving the soil we are finding that we have much less fungus growing on the micro greens than last year. This despite the extended rainy period.