With 14 people
- We started making another compost heap because over the week end we got several loads of dry leaves, this being the season for dry leaves.
- We cut glyricidea for compost making.
- We weeded a bed in Le Jardin, again for compost making.
- We cleared, composted and mulched half a bed in the Pryog garden.
- We started planting a variety of left over seedlings on a bed in the Pryog garden. We started with maize and tomorrow will plant beans, that will climb up the maize plants and bassella spinach along the edges of the bed.