With 31 people:
- We picked bassella spinach, basil, snake gourd, ladies finger, lukki and beans.
- We cleared a bed in the Pryog garden which we then composted and mulched.
- We cut down some glyricidea and stripped the leaves off.
- We planted roccolla seedlings in the seed garden.
- We prepared two beds in the New Horizon area. This involved breaking up the earth (some of which is in very large clay lumps), levelling the bed and then composting either with compost or glyricidea leaves and then mulching with leaves.
- We marked out and started digging a line of holes in New Horizon so we can plant a line of papaya trees and bananas.