With the Solar Kitchen closed because of a state wide strike we weren’t able to do any picking, but did have time to do some clearing up jobs:
- We cleared and composted a bed in Le Jardin.
- We cleared and composted half a bed in the Pryog garden which we then planted with brinjal seedlings.
- We picked some beans, which if we had left them until Monday would have been over ripe. They have been put in the fridge for using tomorrow.
- We cleared out and cleaned the store room and the plastic pipe store at the side of the store room.
- We wound some more string and finished off tying up the beans in the Souryan garden that we started yesterday.