With 21 people:
- We picked roccolla and pumpkins.
- In New Horizon we cleared two beds, composted and mulched and then replanted with cherry tomatoes. Because we have had so little monsoon rain the tomatoes we planted a month ago in this area are starting to bear fruit.
- We watered everything in New Horizon. As we cannot purchase the irrigation pieces we are still having to water everything by hand. Thank goodness we have a lot of volunteers at the moment otherwise we would never manage it.
- We finished digging around trees and mulching them in Le Jardin nursery.
- We cleared up in the nursery.